NawTone Acrylic Stain (formerly NECT-90) is the stain that started it all. This product is in use on more buildings than any other masonry stain in the world. With its 25 year track record of performance and continuous testing & improvements, Nawtone has set the standard for excellence in the industry. In fact, Nawkaw installation teams have won more awards with this product than any other.
- NawTone is our most versatile stain
- Ideal for brick, block, mortar, concrete, stucco, stone, and EIFS
- Used for corrective color or total color change
- Water-based for easy use and clean up
- Semi-transparent; Achieve precise color saturation while allowing natural textures to show through
- Apply with brush, sponge, roller or spray
- Low VOC, non-toxic
NawTone+Plus is dual-purpose masonry stain for adding color and a high-performance water repellent to vertical concrete and masonry surfaces — in one step! Because it allows moisture vapors to escape, it prevents spalling or similar failures due to moisture trapped in the wall. It protects vertical concrete and masonry surfaces against deterioration caused by airborne corrosives like acid rain.
NawTone-K is the newest addition to the Nawkaw stain line and is VOC-free, making NawTone-K our most environmentally sensitive product yet! This mineral silicate formula is offered in a wide color range varying from translucent to opaque, specially designed for concrete surfaces. NawTone-K can be used to blend away unwanted blemishes in natural-looking concrete –or– be used to provide a water permeable barier for your concrete structure in an assortment of colors.