Nawkaw Corporation is a world leader in manufacturing and applying stain to concrete and masonry structures. We have plenty of opportunities for skilled Painters that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
Simply put, we don’t just hire anyone. In fact, we are very selective, committed to hiring only those Experienced Painters that are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic and a desire to be the best.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS—Seeking to fill multiple positions in Maryland and Texas! Please fill out the careers opportunity form (to the right) to inquire about these positions.
- EXPERIENCED PAINTERS
EXPERIENCED PAINTERS needed to join our Nationwide award winning teams. If you are a journeyman Painter skilled in using a variety of tools and techniques, this is your chance to advance your career!
As an Experienced Painter you will apply our proprietary water-based stain product and other ancillary products to decorate, change the color of and protect concrete, brick, mortar and more on commercial and residential buildings.
- Journeyman Skill Level Painter
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
- Valid Driver’s License with an exemplary record.
- Ability to work unsupervised while supervising others
- Some overnight travel required
- Knowledge of airless spray equipment a plus
- Ability to mix colors and match existing colors
- Removing previous finishes from surface in preparation for application
- Faux painting
- Swing stage and Arial lift certification is a plus and we will certify